- Tolles Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
- Abholung an einem zentralen Treffpunkt
- Mit ortskundigem Stadtführer
- Umfangreiche Bustour
- Inklusive Mittagessen
From there, you will continue to Yamamoto Shokuhin, a local shops produced many kind of local foods products, you can take a short break of 20-minutes at there to shopping around, you also can buy some souvenir or gift for your family or friends. Continue you will visit to Nakaizu, where you can eat the fresh picked strawberry which prepared by the farm in advance.
Lastly, you will visit to the Gotenba, where the Toki No Sumika located. There, you can enjoy the Toki No Sumika Illumination "Tunnel of Light" was ranked No.2 in Japan and No.1 in Shizuoka as the most popular illumination spot for 60-minutes. (If you enter the pay area, an admission fee will be required. It is not included to the tour price.)Finally heading back to the original meeting place.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
3rd Floor of the Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel - 10:20 AM
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
Meet at Shinjuku Washington Ht
Departure time : 10:20 am 3rd Floor of the Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel. Around 10 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station. (South Exit)
Meeting place at Gracery Hotel
Departure time : 9:50 am At the entrance of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku( 1F) Around 5 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station. (East Exit)
Suruga Bay short cruise
- Transportation by coach
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Brochure with information about the sightseeing spots
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide information of nationality
- 0-2 year old Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and meal
- 3-5 year old Infant rates apply provided they do not accupy a meal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- We recommend you to wear warm clothes as it will be very cold when you enjoy illumination events.
- Fruit ripening time varies slightly according to weather. In some cases, pre-picked fruits might be served instead of fresh fruit picking activity.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- Visiting spots might be very cold. Bringing thick winter clothes is strongly recommended.
- According to traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may have to be changed.
- Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
- Minimum numbers apply; There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; In the event of this occurring, you will be contacted 4 days prior to your travel date and offered an alternative or full refund
- Delays, shortenings of the tour or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond the control of the tour operator are not subject to refund
- If the tour operator has to cancel the tour because of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond their control, this will be decided by 3pm the day before tour departure; you will be informed by e-mail and suggest a new departure date or receive full refund
- English or Chinese speaking tour conductor or staff will accompany the tour; The accompanied staff will give you basic information in English or Chinese, however, she doesn't give detailed information about places visited