Visit some of the most important sites related to the conflict between North and South Korea during this 9-hour guided day trip to the demilitarized zone (DMZ) and Joint Security Area (JSA). Located just north of Seoul, this remains one of the most heavily guarded areas in the world, where you can visit the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, and the Unification Village. Pickup and drop-off at the President Hotel in Seoul and a local lunch are included.
- Sämtliche Eintrittspreise inbegriffen
- Sämtliche Steuern, Treibstoffzulagen und Servicegebühren inbegriffen
- Inklusive Mittagessen
- Mit ortskundigem Stadtführer
Meet up with your local guide on the 7th floor of the President Hotel in Seoul at 7:50am to begin your tour to the DMZ and JSA. Head north from Seoul to the first stop on your tour, the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel. Discovered in autumn of 1978, the tunnel was constructed to allow an estimated 30,000 soldiers to move through per hour.
Next you will move on to Dora Observatory, where you can see North Korean military personnel in the distance. Stop by Dorasan Station, the northernmost stop on South Korea’s railway line. Spend some time exploring Unification Village, a small farming village situated within the DMZ.
Enjoy a lunch of seasonal, local food before getting back on the bus. Head into the DMZ toward Camp Bonifas, the final stop on your tour and the only place where North and South Korean officials come in contact on a daily basis. Make sure to have a valid passport ready, as security checkpoints are common in this military-controlled area.
Head back to the Hotel President with your guide, where you'll get dropped off at around 5:30pm.
This tour includes all entrance fees, taxes, and handling charges, but additional food and drinks, optional gratuities, and hotel pickup/drop-off are not included. Remember to wear comfortable shoes, as a fair amount of walking - sometimes on uneven surfaces - is involved. The tour is not recommended for those with back conditions, heart conditions, or mobility restrictions.
Please note: The areas you'll be visiting enforce a dress code. Please refrain from wearing outerwear made from sheer or stretch material (warm-up pants, leggings, etc.), sports uniforms or athletic clothing of any kind, clothing with military-style camouflage, or leather vests and riding chaps. Tripods are prohibited. Flip flops and similar sandals are specially banned.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Die Abfahrtzeiten können sich je nach Verkehrslage verzögern.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Transportation with driver
- Lunch (seasonal local food)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off (from the Hotel President only)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport copy must be sent to the tour operator upon confirmation of booking
- UN requires a copy of all passengers' passports at least 4 days before the travel day. Please send your passport copy to the tour operator immediately upon confirmation of booking. Your reservation will be canceled automatically if your passport copy is not received on time
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check the restricted countries for this tour: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, South Korea, Pakistan, Sudan, and Syria
- The itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions and military reasons
- In the event military or other official circumstances prevent entry into the JSA, the tour will be cancelled and customer will receive a refund.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The following attire and accessories are specially prohibited during the JSA Tour:
- Outer articles of clothing which are sheer or stretch material such as warm-ups pants and leggings
- Flip flops and similar footwear are specifically banned
- Sports uniforms, logos or athletic clothing of any kind
- Clothing with military-style camouflage, including hunting apparel
- Leather "biker" vests and leather riding chaps
- Umbrellas (except for during periods of precipitation)
- Tripods (except for authorized media)
Bei Stornierungen, die zwischen 3 und 6 Tage vor dem geplanten Abreisedatum erfolgen, fallen Stornogebühren von 50 Prozent an.
Bei Stornierungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen bis zum geplanten Abreisedatum fallen Stornogebühren von 100 Prozent an.