Explore the Joint Security Area (JSA) on this 8-hour tour from Seoul with lunch included. With a local guide, visit the War Memorial of Korea, Unification Park, Imjingak Bridge, and the UN Camp Bonifas, where you can see standing guards from both North and South Korea. Pickup and drop-off from the Hotel President in Seoul and a local lunch are included.
- Sämtliche Eintrittspreise inbegriffen
- Sämtliche Steuern, Treibstoffzulagen und Servicegebühren inbegriffen
- Inklusive Mittagessen
- Mit ortskundigem Stadtführer
- Abholung an einem zentralen Treffpunkt
Meet up with your local guide on the 7th floor of the Hotel President in central Seoul at 9:30am to board a bus for your full-day tour of the Joint Security Area (JSA). Before leaving Seoul, stop at the War Memorial of Korea, the former headquarters of the Korean infantry that was converted into a memorial and exhibition space in 1994.
Next, head north from Seoul to Unification Park, built to pay tribute to the soldiers who fought in defense of the South during the Korean War. You might notice Koreans here offering up prayers for reunification in the future. Take a break for a traditional Korean lunch.
Hop back on the bus and pass by Imjingak Bridge, also known as the Freedom Bridge, once used by repatriated soldiers and POWs returning from the north. With a valid passport in hand, continue on to the UN Camp Bonifas to get a security briefing before your visit to Panmunjom, the only place where North and South Koreans can come in contact on a daily basis. The JSA area is located in a very intense area of the world, so be prepared to go through a strict security checkpoint.
Head back toward Seoul, where you will be dropped off at the President Hotel at around at about 5:30pm.
This tour includes all entrance fees, taxes, and handling charges, but additional food and drinks, optional gratuities, and hotel pickup/drop-off are not included. Remember to wear comfortable shoes, as a fair amount of walking - sometimes on uneven surfaces - is involved. The tour is not recommended for those with back conditions, heart conditions, or mobility restrictions.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Please kindly be present on 7th floor of the Hotel President at least 30 minute before departure time
Departure time: 9:50am sharply
Die Abfahrtzeiten können sich je nach Verkehrslage verzögern.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
Across N. Korea
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Transportation with driver
- Lunch (seasonal local food)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from the Hotel President
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport copy must be sent to the tour operator upon time of booking
- UN requires all passenger's passport copy at least 4 days before the travel day. Please send your passport copy to the tour operator immediately upon time of booking. Your reservation will be canceled automatically if your passport copy is failed to be received on time
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to the travel date. Any booking made within 4 days will be rejected
- Minimum age is 12 years old required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check the restricted countries for this tour: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, South Korea, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria
- The itinerary is subject to change due to traffic conditions and military reasons
- In case military or other official considerations prevent entry into the JSA there will not be a refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The following attire and accessories are specially prohibited during the JSA Tour:
- Outer articles of clothing which are sheer or stretch material such as warm-ups pants and leggings
- Flip flops and similar sandals are specially banned
- Sports uniforms, logos or athletic clothing of any kind
- Clothing with military-style camouflage, including hunting apparel
- Leather "biker" vests and leather riding chaps
- Umbrellas (except for during periods of precipitation)
- Tripods (except for authorized media)
- Please note: The areas you'll be visiting enforce a dress code. Please refrain from wearing outerwear made from sheer or stretch material (warm-up pants, leggings, etc.), sports uniforms or athletic clothing of any kind, clothing with military-style camouflage, or leather vests and riding chaps. Tripods are prohibited. Flip flops and similar sandals are especially banned.
Bei Stornierungen, die zwischen 3 und 6 Tage vor dem geplanten Abreisedatum erfolgen, fallen Stornogebühren von 50 Prozent an.
Bei Stornierungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen bis zum geplanten Abreisedatum fallen Stornogebühren von 100 Prozent an.