Join us as we ride through the downtown area, experiencing various fairs and cultural events as we make our way to one of the greatest urban parks in the world.
Then the group will enjoy a nice bike ride through an overpass that turns into a leisure area on Sundays. After the overpass, we will pass by a street fair to taste tropical fruits.
The tour then continues through the streets of old downtown where beautiful pictures can be captured from almost every corner..
The next stop will be a famous street fair where the group will have the opportunity to get to know the history behind a traditional Eastern neighborhood as well as sample some delicacies from Japanese cuisine.
Then we will go to a famous cultural center in the area to visit a hanging garden and organic vegetable garden. And to further enjoy nature, a van will take the group to the most famous city park, Ibirapuera, where we can have a magnificent view of the park. To stop and re-energize, we will taste one of Brazil’s most refreshing dishes!
After the tour, those who want to enjoy the late afternoon in typical São Paulo fashion can return for a stroll through Ibirapuera Park.
Please note: You need to know how to ride bicycle to participate in this experience.
Our itinerary is subject to last minute changes.
Suggestion For Before the Tour: You can visit the Latin American Memorial, a complex designed by Oscar Niemeyer for receiving concerts, festivals, exhibitions, as well as being a research center for arts and sciences in Latin American.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- All activities
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use comfortable shoes and bring a sweater, the experience will go through different regions and is subject to temperature changes
- The whole experience including transportation and small tastings of food and drinks. If you choose extra items off of a menu, you will need to pay for them
- Vacancies are limited and, unfortunately, we may not have space for any companions who have not registered beforehand and didn't receive a confirmation email
- It is best to bring only a few possessions and to be careful with your personal items
- If you would like to shop for souvenirs or buy some items that are not on our menu, please bring money (Note: We are unable to change currency)
Bei Stornierungen, die zwischen 3 und 6 Tage vor dem geplanten Abreisedatum erfolgen, fallen Stornogebühren von 50 Prozent an.
Bei Stornierungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen bis zum geplanten Abreisedatum fallen Stornogebühren von 100 Prozent an.