This tour will take you to find and experience the latest movements in the art and music scene. And who better than an actual urban artist to guide you to the coolest places.
Next, we will take you to a very different part of town: an alley, its walls painted by young and talented artists, which serves as a meeting place for cultural events. There, the group will have the opportunity to experience street art with their own hands and get to know a rather curious design!
We will continue making our way through the art scene, visiting a very famous urban art gallery. The tour will end near the city center, where we will hang out in a bar that serves the most popular Brazilian drinks.
The site is situated at the bottom of Rua Augusta, one of the coolest, multi-cultural areas in the city.
After the tour, those who want to enjoy a night out in one of São Paulo’s trendiest areas, which is also quite busy and lively, can continue to hang out.
Note: Our itinerary is subject to last minute changes.
Suggestion for before the tour: Pinacoteca: The oldest museum in the city has over a hundred thousand Brazilian pieces of art, including artists such as Tarsila do Amaral, Di Cavalcanti, and Vitor Brecheret.
Museum of the Portuguese Language: Uses technology and interactive media exhibitions to show the influence of language and literature in the country's culture.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
We chose a point with easy access for you to return home.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use comfortable shoes and bring a sweater, the experience will go through different regions and is subject to temperature changes
- The city experience including transportation and small tastings of food and drinks. If you choose extra items off of a menu, you will need to pay for them
- Vacancies are limited and, unfortunately, we may not have space for any companions who have not registered beforehand and didn't receive a confirmation email
- It is best to bring only a few possessions and to be careful with your personal items
- If you would like to shop for souvenirs or buy some items that are not on our menu, please bring money (Note: We are unable to change currency)
Bei Stornierungen, die zwischen 3 und 6 Tage vor dem geplanten Abreisedatum erfolgen, fallen Stornogebühren von 50 Prozent an.
Bei Stornierungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen bis zum geplanten Abreisedatum fallen Stornogebühren von 100 Prozent an.