- Vegetarisches Essen auf Wunsch
- Informativer, freundlicher und professioneller Reiseführer
- Abholung am Hotel inbegriffen
- Privater Stadtführer
Pick up from your hotel and drive to Mandawa. Upon reaching Mandawa, check in at your hotel. Proceed for some local sightseeing of Mandawa including the beautiful havellis. Overnight in Mandawa.
Day 2: Mandawa – Bikaner
Drive to Bikaner and check in at your hotel. Attractions included on this day – Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace and Bikaner Camel Safari Day tours. Overnight stay in Bikaner.
Day 3: Bikaner – Jaisalmer
Drive to Jaisalmer and then after reaching it you can check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 4: Jaisalmer
In the morning proceed to see some attractions like - Jaisalmer Fort, Nathmalji-ki-Haveli, Patwon-ki- Haveli, and Jain Temple that is similar to Dilwara Temple at Mount Abu. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 5: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
Drive to Jodhpur and then check in at your booked hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 6: Jodhpur
In the morning, proceed to visit some attractions like – the impregnable Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Clock Tower and Old City Markets. Explore the market area yourself if interested. Overnight stay at Jodhpur
Day 7: Jodhpur - Udaipur via Ranakpur
Drive to Udaipur and check in at your hotel. En-route visit to Ranakpur and visit the most famous Jain Temple. Halt for one hour and then continue to drive to Udaipur. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 8: Udaipur
In the morning, proceed to visit some attractions like – City Palace, Jag Mandir Palace, Jagdish Temple and boat riding on the Lake Pichola. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 9: Udaipur – Pushkar
Drive to Pushkar and check in at your hotel. Proceed for local sightseeing like - Pushkar Lake (believed to be a holy lake) and Brahma Temple. Overnight stay in Pushkar.
Day 10: Pushkar – Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur and after reaching it check in to your booked hotel. Then proceed for some local sightseeing that includes - Amer fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace and Jawa Mahal. Then, go back to your hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 11: Jaipur – Agra Enroute visit to Fatehpur Sikri
Drive to Jaipur. En-route visits to Fatehpur Sikri and halt there for 2 hours before continuing the drive to Agra. On reaching Agra, check in to your hotel. Then proceed for some local sightseeing that includes - Agra Fort and I'timad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb/Baby Taj. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 12: Agra
In the morning visit the Taj Mahal and after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. On reaching Delhi check in to your hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 13: Delhi Departure
After breakfast, check out from your hotel and transfer to the airport/railway station to board your flight for your onward journey.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
Rajasthan Budget Tour
Colors of Rajasthan with Budget Accommodation
Standard Rajasthan Tour
Colors of Rajasthan with Standard Accommodation
Rajasthan Deluxe Tour
Colors of Rajasthan with Deluxe Accommodation
Colors of Rajasthan: Private 12-Night Guided Tour from Delhi
- 12 nights' accommodation as per hotel categories with breakfast
- Local private guide
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up
- Airport or train station drop-off
- Government service tax
- Fuel, parking, state tax, toll charge
- Entrance fees
- Still/Video Cameras fees
- Language Guide (At an additional Cost)
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is done by Private A/C car/ mini-van according to the group size
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.