The Sonoma Food Tour experience takes guests on a guided journey of local eateries, all within the quaint walking environment of the Sonoma Plaza. You’ll get to taste Sonoma's best cuisine, wine, cheeses, olive oil, chocolates and more. Each yummy tasting is served from locally-owned and operated restaurants, eateries & shops. You will explore Sonoma, all while gaining knowledge about its history, culture and architecture, at the same time savoring the appetizing culinary selections. Your Sonoma Food Tour will last 3 hours, cover about 1.5 mile, and provides delicious tastings that are equivalent to a meal.
- Lernen Sie die Stadt zu Fuß kennen
- Inklusive Mittagessen
- Jede Menge Insidertipps
- Kleine Gruppen, persönlicher Service
- Immer schnell ausgebucht
Take a leisurely stroll through the heart of Sonoma. Taste a variety of delicious food and wine from local restaurants and boutique shops.
Learn the unique history and culture of this historical town. All food and wine tastings are included in your ticket price.
Experience a guided walking food tour, by a local foodie, to specially selected "off-the-beaten-path" food tasting locations within the quaint historic downtown square of Sonoma. The food and wine samplings on this tour will stimulate your senses and wet your appetite for more! Each tasting is served from locally-owned and operated specialty food stores and popular eateries. Many of our area chefs and owners on the tour have put their talents to work for years and only use only high quality ingredients, most of which are locally sourced right here in Sonoma.
Also, along the way you will learn about Sonoma's rich local history and architecture. All tours will be in small groups.The Sonoma Food Tour experience takes guests on a guided journey of local eateries, all within the quaint walking environment of the Sonoma Plaza. You’ll get to taste Sonoma's best cuisine, wine, cheeses, olive oil, chocolates and more. Each yummy tasting is served from locally-owned and operated restaurants and shops. We will provide you with recommendations on local attractions, specialty stores, and hidden gems in this food-filled meca. Explore Sonoma, all while gaining knowledge about its history, architecture and food scene, at the same time savoring the appetizing culinary selections. Your Sonoma Food Tour will last 3 hours and provides delicious tastings that are equivalent to a lunch.
Tasting Locations may include:
- Depot Hotel Restaurant - enjoy Mediterranean cuisine paired with local wine.
- Vella Cheese Company - taste a variety award-winning cheeses.
- La Casa - devour California Mexican food.
- Figone's - sample a variety of locally made extra virgin olive oils and flavorful balsamic vinegars.
- Sunflower Caffe - experience a local's favorite lunch item.
- Della Santina's - savor Italian comfort foods.
- Enoteca - delicious wine tasting paired with amazing cuisine.
- Wine Country Chocolates - sample and savor locally made chocolates.
Aktuelle Fotos von dieser Tour
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
Sonoma Food Tour
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Bei Stornierungen, die zwischen 3 und 6 Tage vor dem geplanten Abreisedatum erfolgen, fallen Stornogebühren von 50 Prozent an.
Bei Stornierungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen bis zum geplanten Abreisedatum fallen Stornogebühren von 100 Prozent an.