- Querfeldein mit dem Geländewagen
- Erleben Sie einheimische Tiere in ihrer natürlichen Umgebung
- Kostenloser Transfer vom und zum Hafen inbegriffen
- Informativer, freundlicher und professioneller Reiseführer
- Die private Tour besteht nur aus Ihrer Gruppe sowie einem Reiseleiter/Fahrer
Today your safari starts! You will be picked up from your accommodation in Moshi or Arusha and will drive in 3,5 hours to the Tarangire National Park gate where you enjoy your first game drive. This fantastic area is characterized by rolling country, a gorge created by a previous deeply embedded river which now runs dry, small swamps and the enormous baobab trees. The game park has a relatively large population of African elephants. There are also buffalos,cheetahs, hyenas and lions to be seen. In the dry season the animals assemble at the marshes for fresh drinking water. We can assure you that this is a grandiose spectacle.
Accommodation: Maramboi Tented Camp, Full Board
Day 2 - Transfer Tarangire – Serengeti National Park
Today you will drive to Serengeti National Park and arrive at the park in the afternoon where you will be overwhelmed by the amount of animals.
Accommodation: Kati Kati Tented Camp, Full Board
Day 3 - Serengeti National Park
You will spend one full day game driving in Serengeti National Park that gets it's name from the Maasai word Siringitu, meaning endless Plain. Located in the rift valley, the park is abound with geological formations and landscapes. The national park covers an area of 14800 square kilometers and is home to 3 millions animals. The game drives in this park are exceptional and game viewing incredible. This park offers the best opportunity of viewing Cheetah, Leopards and Lions.
Day 4 - Transfer to Karatu
In the morning there will be still some time to enjoy the Serengeti National Park. In the late morning you will drive to Karatu.
Accommodation: Endoro Lodge, Full board. Endoro lodge overlooks the Ngorongoro Highland Forest and is very peaceful.
Day 5 - Ngorongoro Crater
In the morning you will drive to the crater, otherwise known as Caldera, in Ngorongoro that was formed 2 millions years ago. A Caldera is the after effect of a volcanic collapse. Enjoy the wildlife during your game drive and around 15.00 you will be driven out of the crater back to Arusha/ Moshi where you will be dropped of at your accommodation or airport.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
5-Day Tanzania Safari, Kati Kati tented camp
- 4 nights accommodation
- Private tour
- Described accommodations and meals
- All described transfers and game drives in two 4WD safari cars, just for your group
- Your personal local safari guide
- Entrance fee for described National Parks and Conservation Area’s
- Drinking water during the safari days
- 1 Free WakaWaka charger per booking
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- With respect to overnight accommodation we have tried to include a nice mix between lodges and so-called ‘tented camps’, which are really quite lavishly furnished lodges. These tented camps offer all modern amenities, including en suite bathroom facilities.
- All the meals during your safari are included in the price. Breakfast and dinner are served daily in the lodge where you stay. In the afternoon there are picnic lunch boxes.
- During your safari you will always have bottled water made available to you.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available to purchase in the lodges.
Bei Stornierungen, die zwischen 3 und 6 Tage vor dem geplanten Abreisedatum erfolgen, fallen Stornogebühren von 50 Prozent an.
Bei Stornierungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen bis zum geplanten Abreisedatum fallen Stornogebühren von 100 Prozent an.