Then it’s beer time! Journey downtown to the Bad Tattoo Brewing Company for lunch, a brewery tour, and a tank tasting. Having refueled your tank, it’s off to Maple Leaf Spirits on the famous Naramata Bench. Here you will taste award-winning, European-style fruit brandies, spirits and liqueurs all made from 100% BC fruit and grapes. Enjoy a tour of their small-batch, craft distillery and finish with a delicious seasonal fruit and spirits dessert. Optional 3 course wine-paired dinner available after tour.
- Tolles Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
- Sämtliche Eintrittspreise inbegriffen
- Kostenlose Zwischenmahlzeiten
- Die private Tour besteht nur aus Ihrer Gruppe sowie einem Reiseleiter/Fahrer
- Sofortige Bestätigung
- Einmaliges Erlebnis
A short ride later, you will arrive at a popular winery in the Okanagan region. Enjoy the stunning views overlooking Skaha Lake while tasting their wines and exploring their natural rock cellar and barrel room. Depending on the time of year, you may even experience a rare barrel tasting!
About an hour later, you will take a short 20 minute ride to Upper Bench Winery and Creamery, where they hand-craft both wine and cheese on site. Here you will enjoy a perfectly paired tasting of both their wine and their cheese and learn about the processes involved in making these two products.
By now, you will have worked up an appetite, so it’s off to Bad Tattoo Brewing, one of the newest and fastest growing breweries in BC. Here you will have lunch, a brewery tour and a tank tasting. Sample their many craft brews from traditional Ale, Pilsners and Lagers to seasonal specialties such as Midnight Hopmare Black IPA and Waes Hael.
At 2pm, fortified with food and brew, you will journey to Maple Leaf Spirits on the famous Naramata Bench. Taste award winning Artisan Spirits from 100% BC fruit and grapes and take a tour of their small batch artisan craft distillery. Taste some of the finest European style fruit brandies, spirits and liqueurs. Enjoy a delicious seasonal fruit and spirits dessert to top off your day. The tour of Maple Leaf Spirits can be offered in English, German or French.
A 15 minute drive takes you back to the hotel about 4pm.
And it doesn’t have to end there! You can add on a 3-course, wine-paired dinner at the Hooded Merganser Restaurant located on Penticton’s beautiful waterfront directly beside the Penticton Lakeside Resort (see second tour option). No transportation provided.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Tour bus leaves the Penticton Lakeside Resort and Casino at 9:30am
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
Tour + 3-Course Wine Dinner
Enjoy a 3-course gourmet wine paired dinner at The Hooded Merganser, a culinary and architectural masterpiece that straddles Okanagan Lake to offer panoramic views of the lake and mountains.
Wine, Brew and Spirits Tour
Okanagan Wine, Brew and Spirits Tour
Relaxing at Upper Bench Winery and Creamery
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting and snacks
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 19 years
- All participants must bring a government issued photo ID
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. May, June and September can see some rain and daytime temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius (59 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit). In July and August it will be between 20 and 38 Celsius (68 and 100 Fahrenheit) with little rain. October is between 10 and 21 degrees Celsius (50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit) with some rain.
Bei Stornierungen, die zwischen 3 und 6 Tage vor dem geplanten Abreisedatum erfolgen, fallen Stornogebühren von 50 Prozent an.
Bei Stornierungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen bis zum geplanten Abreisedatum fallen Stornogebühren von 100 Prozent an.