This tour is very suitable for all levels (first timers, beginners and experienced). You are allowed to navigate at your own speed, as fast as you want. The most important is to follow the safety instructions and to follow the Dubai Maritime regulations which the instructor will explain during the briefing.
When you arrive on site, you will sign the contract, provide a deposit (original passport or Emirates ID) and receive the safety equipment by our professional staff.
You will be seating on our jetskis parked on our docks, and receive the briefing from your instructor on how to ride the jetskis, the rules on the sea, and all the tips you need to help you enjoy your trip.
You will be leave the harbor on the jetskis, following the instructor during the whole trip.
You ride at your own speed, as long as you ride safe, far from each other.
Mina Seyahi: where the big yatchs are parked, in front of the stunning private beaches of Le Meridien, Westin hotel, Royal Mirage
- Sheikh Island : Only by Jetski, discover His Highness Sheikd Mohammed private island, with its super Yacht " The Dubai" (if parked in Dubai)
- Burj AL Arab : The world's famous only 7 stars hotel
- Sheikh Zayed Road Skyline with Burj Khalifa and its beautiful skyscrapers
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
Burj Al Arab Jetski rental tour in Dubai
- Professional Instructor
- Safety Equipment
- Jet Ski 1-hour
- Drinking water
- Camera Rental GoPro (available for rent on site)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum 16 years old as driver and 14 years old as passengers
- No pregnant women allowed
- Only one person per jetski if the driver is over 100kg