- This tour is for certified divers only. Travelers without proper diving certification will not be allowed to participate and risk non-refund of tour fees
- Sämtliche Steuern, Treibstoffzulagen und Servicegebühren inbegriffen
- Alle erforderliche Ausrüstung inbegriffen
- Kostenloser Transfer vom und zum Hotel
- Inklusive Mittagessen
- Vegetarisches Essen auf Wunsch
This lagoon is just north of Tanjung Silayukti, takes 6 minutes to get here by outrigger fishing boat with the outboard vessel or even shorter by speed boat from Padang bay. Actually this is a very small bay, in the bay grows dense sea grasses and boulder rocks covered with soft corals and Hydroids, the reef extends.Jepun
Its location is about 50 meters offshore, where stands a small temple at the rocky cliff on the coastline, this temple is -Pura Jepun-. Jepun stands for Frangipani flower in Balinese language. The descending reef is started up current offshore from where the temple sits, first 2 to 3 meters reef then continues a wide sloping terrace falling off significantly where giant Anemones, Crinoids of varying colour and many other reef fishes. Chevron Barracuda, Pencil thin-keeled Needlefish are common here. While drift diving you will end up finding the rockier reef wall before Blue Lagoon. It is better put ourselves at the shallow outcrop to see a swarm of reef fish. If big waves occur the bottom will swirl up, makes the visibility a bit of a blur, better shift the diving to another reef. The water temperature is rather cold (roughly 24 degrees C) due the thermocline that often occurs.
A small outboard motor boat cruises south side of Padang Bai harbour about 15 minutes to pass the peninsula south of the harbour, the boat will anchor to get the divers prepared dive gear, don them and hit the water. Descending to the slope bottom up to 20 meters spur into the bay, soft corals, rocky boulders shaped covering with coral reef are rich with sea life, Reef sharks often spotted. By the end of the dive, when you surface watching out the ferry passing into the bay, if the sound of it is heard better delay a moment before a direct ascent, because it’s hard to determine the ferry’s position underwater. Best time to dive at this location is if the current flows into the bay or on the slack high tide. Water temperature is relative warm and sometimes-even drop as to 25 degrees C.
Padang Bai Channel
To dive here we start descending from the buoy close to the ferry dock; the channel runs further east to the hook of Tanjung Silayukti. At the beginning of the dive the reef is not interesting, much more interesting around the hook of Tanjung Silayukti with scattered boulder rocks, bommies, colourful hard corals, soft corals, number of Crinoids and a variety of tropical reef fishes. Turtles are frequently seen on this steeply slope reef that runs to 30 meters deep, the current is sometimes unpredictable changing its strength and direction that pushes into deep water. Don’t let us sucked into blue water and always ascend safely from the shallow reef of Tanjung Silayukti so the boat skipper can easily provide the pick up service by the end of the diving. Water temperature is frequently fallen roughly 26 degrees C.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
7:30am-7:45am: Sanur area
Die Abholung vom Hotel erfolgt ca. 30-60 Minuten vorher. Die genaue Uhrzeit wird bei der erneuten Bestätigung angegeben.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Morning tea or coffee in our office
- Boat transfers
- 2x dive at Padang Bai site
- Lunch in beachside restaurant
- All equipment rental (BCD, regulator, booties, fin, mask, snorkel, wetsuit)
- 1 tank per dive
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- It is recommended to bring a towel and a change of clothes
- Optional DAN and Divemaster insurance (insurance specifically designed for divers) is available for purchase through the tour operator
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or change the dive spot to other dive spot without any surcharge given
Bei Stornierungen, die zwischen 3 und 6 Tage vor dem geplanten Abreisedatum erfolgen, fallen Stornogebühren von 50 Prozent an.
Bei Stornierungen innerhalb von 2 Tagen bis zum geplanten Abreisedatum fallen Stornogebühren von 100 Prozent an.