Washington DC Photo Safari: Monuments and Memorials Tour
Confused by all the dials and menus of your camera? Would you like to get away from "auto" and learn to use all the features of your camera when you travel? This Washington DC photography workshop provides tips on architectural and travel photography, outdoor portraiture, and interior photography without flash by professional photographer E. David Luria., while taking you to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington DC.
- Sämtliche Steuern, Treibstoffzulagen und Servicegebühren inbegriffen
- Fantastische Einführung in die Stadt
- Geleitet von einem Profi-Fotografen
- The White House
- Lafayette Park
- The Albert Einstein Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Union Station
In the afternoon, you will drive to colorful and architecturally diverse Adams-Morgan neighborhood, then to the magnificent Washington National Cathedral (one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture anywhere in the USA). Here, you will learn how to photograph stained glass windows and church interiors and exteriors. Finally, you will end up at the Iwo Jima Marine Corps Memorial across the Potomac in Arlington VA, with its extraordinary postcard view of the monuments in Washington DC. Your tour ends with a real "piece de resistance", photographing the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and the Capitol all aligned neatly in your viewfinder and shining in the afternoon sun.
This tour has a special appeal to people who love to take pictures but are hesitant to go out on their own and prefer the safety of a small (7-8 persons) group under the guidance of a professional photographer.
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Full day tour departs at 9:40am on Wednesday's
Full day tour ends at 5:15pm, at Rosslyn Metro (Blue/Orange Lines)
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
Half Day Photo Safari Tour
Take a half day tour, approximately 3.5 hours to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington.
Full Day Photo Safari Tour
Take a full day tour, approximately 7.5 hours to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington.
Monuments and Memorials Full Day Photo Safari
- Transportation between locations
- Instruction materials on travel photography
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup ad drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There will be a 45-minute lunch break at Union Station (food and beverages are not included in price)
- Tours depart in all weather conditions
- There is a considerable amount of walking during this tour, and guests must be able to independently walk around the monuments and near the White House
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please include a contact phone number in the event the tour is canceled due to inclement weather
Please include a contact phone number in the event the tour is canceled due to inclement weather
Bericht von: Alan T, Januar 2014 Englisch
David, our tour guide and teacher, was excellent. I learned a lot about photography and we saw the sites as well. If you want to improve your enjoyment of your camera - this is a tour for you.
Bericht von: Anonym, August 2008 Englisch